Gilbert & Sullivan
The dragoons love the ladies, but all the ladies love Bunthorne, the self-absorbed Aesthetic - except for Patience, the dairy maid he loves. Until, of course, an even more Aesthetic Aesthetic comes along and steals them away...
Sala de Puerto Rico, MIT Student Center (2nd floor), 84 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139
- April 29, 2016, 8 p.m.
- April 30, 2016, 8 p.m.
- May 1, 2016, 2 p.m.
- May 5, 2016, 8 p.m.
- May 6, 2016, 8 p.m.
- May 7, 2016, 2 p.m.
- Producer: Emma Brown
- Stage Director: Christine Chilingerian, Michael DeFillippi
- Vocal Director: Sara Bielanski
- Orchestra Director: Jonathan Davis
- Assistant Orchestra Director: Johnnie Han
- Stage Manager: Benn Salter
- Technical Director: Alexandra Stanton ('18)
- Props Designer: Brie Frame ('05)
- Costume Designer: Anna-Constantia Richardson
- Hair & Makeup Designer: Mary Spanjers ('18)
- Set Designer: Nathaniel Koven
- Master Carpenter: Rebecca Graber (W '11)
- Patience: Chandler Cummings (W '17), Sara Haugland
- Regina Bunthorne: Letitia Stevens
- Archibald Grosvenor: Luis Orrego
- Angela: Stephanie Kreutz
- Saphir: Elyssa Bjorkman
- Lady Jane: Jaie Deschene
- Ella: Susan Davies
- Colonel: Anthony Salvatoriello
- Major: Stuart Cabral
- Duke: Shankar Nair
- Women's Chorus: Laurie Brunner, Deborah Gaz (W '98), Cynthia Goodman, Rebecca Graber (W '11), Sharon Miller, Sarah Morrow, Nora Sotomayor
- Men's Chorus: Brie Frame ('05), John Hanley, Emma Joyce, Lev Kandel, Dan Salomon, J Young