Pirates of Penzance
Gilbert & Sullivan
Young Frederic, finally free of his apprenticeship to a band of pirates, falls in love with Mabel, the daugher of a Major-General. Unfortunately, the Pirate King and the nurserymaid he scorned take advantage of his sense of duty to keep him from enjoying his newfound happiness for long...
An alt-Victorian steampunk operetta to remember.
Sala de Puerto Rico
- Dec. 2, 2016, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 3, 2016, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 4, 2016, 2 p.m.
- Dec. 8, 2016, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 9, 2016, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 10, 2016, 2 p.m.
- Producer: Emma Brown
- Stage Director: Emma Brown
- Orchestra Director: Johnnie Han
- Vocal Director: Sara Haugland
- Assistant Vocal Director: Elena Sokoloski
- Stage Managers: Margaret Kosten ('20), Alicia Nimrick ('20)
- Set Designer: Margot Leonard
- Technical Director: Anna-Constantia Richardson
- Lighting Designer: Tom Ostrowski
- Assistant Lighting Designer: Luis Orrego
- Master Electrician: Scout O'Beirne
- Props Designer: Rebecca Graber (W '11)
- Costume Designer: Sam Connan
- Publicity Designer: Nathaniel Koven
- Frederic: Timothy Ayres-Kerr
- Mabel: Meghan Jolliffe
- The Pirate Queen: Elyssa Bjorkman
- Major-General Stanley: Michael DeFillippi
- Samuel: Nick Stevens
- Edith: Alyssa Koogler
- Kate: Rebecca Wright
- Isabel: Cynthia Goodman
- Ruth: Anna-Constantia Richardson
- Police Sergeant: Jeremy White
- Men's Chorus: Alexandra Clee, Robert Cooper, Tyler Crosby, Judith Garber, Lev Kandel, Eli Nauda, Luis Orrego, David Wu
- Women's Chorus: Erica Flear, Sara Goldman, Claudia Holen, Annie Moriondo, Veronica Richer, Chaesong Seo, Karunya Sethuraman, Elizabeth Sterling, Jacquelyn Weatherbee