Gilbert & Sullivan
Two Venetian gondoliers marry -- then learn that one of them is the King of Barataria, and was married in infancy to Casilda, daughter of the Duke of Plaza-Toro. Unfortunately, nobody knows which of them is the king...
Sala de Puerto Rico, MIT Student Center (2nd floor), 84 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Dec. 4, 2015, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 5, 2015, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 6, 2015, 2 p.m.
- Dec. 10, 2015, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 11, 2015, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 12, 2015, 2 p.m.
- Producer: Benn Salter
- Set Designer: Nathaniel Koven
- Stage Director: Anna-Constantia Richardson
- Vocal Director: Julie Frakes
- Orchestra Director: David Lien
- Stage Manager: Emma Brown
- Costume Designer: Natalie Heer
- Makeup Designer: Mary Spanjers ('18)
- Props Designer: Nora Sotomayor
- Technical Director: Rebecca Graber (W '11)
- Lighting Designer: Tom Ostrowski
- Master Carpenter: Alexandra Stanton ('18)
- Set Crew: Dan Lanier, Chuck McCallum
- Marco Palmieri: Brian Gonzales
- Giuseppe Palmieri: Phil Arevalo (G)
- Gianetta: Sarah Eastman
- Tessa: Rebecca Graber (W '11)
- The Duke of Plaza Toro: Jeremy White
- The Duchess of Plaza Toro: Sara Bielanski
- Casilda: Rebecca Wright
- Luiz: Luis Orrego
- Don Alhambra de Bolero: Nathaniel Koven
- Inez: Jaie Deschene
- Antonio: Dan Salomon
- Fiametta: Sharon Miller
- Vittoria: Dagny Dukach
- Giorgio: Lev Kandel
- Annibale: David Wu
- Giulia: Lauren Frantz
- Men's Chorus: Lev Kandel, Dan Salomon, David Wu, J Young
- Women's Chorus: Dagny Dukach, Lauren Frantz, Sharon Miller, Nora Sotomayor