The Forest of Eoren
The dryads of Eoren have kept their forest closed to all invaders for centuries, so the arrival of a band of lumberjacks causes quite a stir. This one act operetta was composed by MITGSP’s own Matthew Pinson, and with lovesick choruses, a dutiful hero, a passionate but not-too-intelligent tenor and several fa-la-las, there’s no mistaking which British duo he has spent much of the last five years listening to!
Twenty Chimneys (2nd floor of Stratton Student Center)
- Jan. 31, 2014, 8:30 p.m.
- Feb. 1, 2014, 8 p.m.
- Feb. 2, 2014, 2 p.m.
- Producer: Kathryn Noonan
- Composer: Matthew Pinson (G)
- Stage Director: Matthew Pinson (G)
- Music Director: Sarah Hager
- Choreographer: Rebecca Graber (W '11)
- Costume Designer: Kelsey Peterson (W '05)
- Props Designer: Molly Langston
- Technical Director: Rebecca Graber (W '11)
- Publicity Designer: Nathaniel Koven
- Ilissa: Kathryn Noonan
- Corella: Camille Carlisle (SM '10)
- Mitera: Letitia Stevens
- Lehrin: Steven Cosnek
- Stelba: Jessica Rossi
- Halmek: Josh Hester (G)
- Vorgess: Tomohiro Soejima ('17)
- Women's Chorus: Rebecca Graber (W '11), Bobbie Hill Meyers (C), Molly Langston, Kelsey Peterson (W '05)
- Men's Chorus: Joe Blair, Christine Chilingerian, Aaron Hammond ('17), Chris Snyder (C)
- Clarinet: Allison Chang (PhD '12)