Gilbert & Sullivan
The son of the Mikado of Japan, disguised as a wandering minstrel in order to escape his father's order to marry the elderly Katisha, finds that the girl he loves is engaged to be married to the Lord High Executioner of Titipu. But that's the least of his worries when his father and Katisha show up searching for him.
Sala de Puerto Rico, MIT Student Center (2nd floor), 84 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Dec. 5, 2014, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 6, 2014, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 7, 2014, 2 p.m.
- Dec. 11, 2014, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 12, 2014, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 13, 2014, 2 p.m.
- Co-Producer: Benn Salter
- Co-Producer: Nathaniel Koven
- Stage Director: Rebecca Graber (W '11)
- Music Director: Ethan Addicott
- Set & Scenic Designer: Priyanka Satpute ('17)
- Technical Director: Alexandra Stanton ('18)
- Lighting Designer: Timur Kurzej
- Assistant Stage Managers: Julie Liao, Chris Snyder (C)
- Props Designer: Nithila Jeyakumar
- Hair & Makeup Designer: Anna-Constantia Richardson
- Asst. Hair & Makeup Designer: Jesse Nicole
- Light Board Operator: Emma Brown
- House Manager: Barratt Park (G)
- Ticket Manager: Aaron Hammond ('17)
- Nanki-Poo: Timothy Ayres-Kerr
- Pish-Tush: Phil Arevalo (G)
- Pooh-Bah: Ben Morris
- Ko-Ko: David Deull
- Yum-Yum: Katie O'Reilly
- Pitti-Sing: Elyssa Bjorkman
- Peep-Bo: Emelie Pla
- Katisha: Letitia Stevens
- The Mikado: Michael DeFillippi
- Men's Chorus: James Buzard (C), Josh Cough, Cecile Huttenhower, Lev Kandel, Dan Salomon, J Young
- Women's Chorus: Cynthia Goodman, Nabila Hossein, Veronica Koven-Matasy, Kathryn Noonan, Nora Sotomayor