Gilbert & Sullivan
Iolanthe, a fairy, is allowed to return after being banished for the crime of marrying a mortal. Unfortunately, her half-human, half-fairy son is having some difficulty with the Lord Chancellor, who will not grant permission for him to marry Phyllis. But the fairies agree to help him, despite the opposition of the entire British Parliament!
Performances are all in the Sala de Puerto Rico on the second floor of the Stratton Student Center, 84 Mass Ave.
La Sala de Puerto Rico
- May 3, 2013, 8 p.m.
- May 4, 2013, 8 p.m.
- May 5, 2013, 2 p.m.
- May 9, 2013, 8 p.m.
- May 10, 2013, 8 p.m.
- May 11, 2013, 2 p.m.
- Producer: Kathryn Noonan
- Stage Director: Rebecca Graber (W '11)
- Music Director: Barratt Park (G)
- Assistant Music Director: Dave Sawicki
- Stage Manager: Benn Salter
- Lighting Director: Garry Zacheiss ('00)
- Master Electrician: Andrea Dubin (G)
- Assistant to the Master Electrician: Jacob Gunter
- Master Carpenter: John Hanley
- Wardrobe Mistress: Elyssa Bjorkman
- Makeup Designer: Rachel Feldman
- Graphic Designer: Nathaniel Koven, Susan Schultz
- Program Designer: Laura Baldwin
- Properties Manager: Molly Langston
- Lord Chancellor: Ben Morris
- Lord Mountararat: Nathaniel Koven
- Lord Tolloller: Joshua Collier, Leslie Tay
- Private Willis: Phil Arevalo (G)
- Strephon: David Deull
- Queen of the Fairies: Letitia Stevens
- Iolanthe: Deana Dres
- Celia: Mary-Alexandra Onstad
- Leila: Kathryn Noonan
- Fleta: Jessica Rossi
- Phyllis: Shannon Miller
- Chorus of Fairies: Elyssa Bjorkman, Emma Joyce, Kaethe Kaufman, Molly Langston, Jesse Nicole, Susan Schultz, Nora Sotomayor, Ying Zhou
- Chorus of Peers: Dexter Anderson, Phil Arevalo (G), James Buzard (C), Christine Chilingerian, Michael DeFillippi, Lev Kandel, Dan Salomon, J Young