Gilbert & Sullivan
A lowly sailor and his Captain's beautiful daughter find their love thwarted by their differences in rank, an evil shipmate, and an incompetent Lord.
All performances are in La Sala de Puerto Rico (2nd floor of Stratton Student Center)
- Dec. 6, 2013, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 7, 2013, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 8, 2013, 2 p.m.
- Dec. 12, 2013, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 13, 2013, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 14, 2013, 2 p.m.
- Stage Director: Nathaniel Koven
- Music Director: Barratt Park (G)
- Assistant Stage Director: Stephanie Kreutz
- Choreographer: Thea Wigglesworth
- Co-Producers: Joe Blair, Benn Salter
- Stage Manager: Benn Salter
- Assistant Stage Manager: Christine Chilingerian
- Technical Director: Rebecca Graber (W '11)
- Assistant Technical Director: John Hanley
- Lighting Designer: Blaze Silvernail
- Master Electrician: Andrea Dubin (G)
- Set Designer: Nathaniel Koven
- Costume Designer: Antonia Pugliese
- Assistant Costume Designers: Liat Frenkel, Julia Pugliese, Raven Stern
- Props Designers: Elyssa Bjorkman, Liat Frenkel
- Hair and Makeup Design: Elizabeth Stone
- Josephine Corcoran: Elena Jarlson, Katie O'Reilly
- Ralph Rackstraw: Joshua Collier, Mark Williams
- Captain Corcoran: Justin Song
- Buttercup: Giliana Norkunas
- Sir Joseph Porter: Daud Alzayer
- Cousin Hebe: Elyssa Bjorkman, Kathryn Noonan
- Dick Deadeye: Richard Scott
- Boatswain: Michael DeFillippi
- Carpetner's Mate: Lev Kandel
- Women's Chorus: Laurie Brunner, Deborah Gaz (W '98), Rebecca Graber (W '11), Elizabeth Jelinek, Laura Plona
- Men's Chorus: Aaron Hammond ('17), Emma Joyce, Dan Salomon, Tomohiro Soejima ('17)